Sunday, November 23, 2014

Acid, chillie fries, and a movie.

Note: never ever take a concussed xenomorph to the bowling ally. 
What?  Well let's start at the beginning.  Xiggie and I take a trip to the movies with the roommates.  Since we arrived a tad bit early, Xiggie proclaimed we just had to go to the bowling ally.  They have games,  good place to pass the time.  So we go.
In his excitement Xiggie leaps from my pocket and lands very ungracefully on the concrete.  The little dude maintains he is OK.  But between you and me,  he was a bit concussed.
Anyways,  we get inside and the fat kid in me screams CHILLI FRIES!  and I can't say no to that.  I go to order and my little concussed Xiggie decides to hop on the counter and scare the poor woman with his god awful hissing and drooling.  I quickly gather the little guy up before he can ruin our chance at cheesy goodness,  and take him towards the arcade area.  Let's face it arcade games are awesome.  We play a little house of dead.  (which only cost a quarter ) shocking I know! That thing use to cost a dollar....
Then. We. See. It.
Aliens!!  (Extermination)
Yeah you can imagine how that went. Xiggie, being what he is, is ecstatic.  He insist that we play it. The poor guy has no idea. Let's just say he had a Minnie freak out. My hand won't be the same from the acid...By then the fries are done,  and I've sort of lost my appetite, mainly from the acid incident. I don't know if you've ever seen a xenomorph through up, but it's no pretty. Now I love Xiggie but... He has a habit of getting into my food.. And with my hand, and the fall, I'm slightly irritated. The little bastards ate almost all of it.  
So long story short,  don't take a concussed xenomorph to the bowling ally. Let's just hope he behaves during the movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment